Your dentist will advise how to treat the pain and swelling after your operation to have your wisdom teeth removed. There are also some things you can do at home to reduce the swelling more quickly.
- Keeping your head elevated will promote optimum blood flow to the swollen area.
- Use a hot compress for 20 minutes
- Use a cold compress for 20 minutes
- Rinse your mouth with salted water
- Bite softly on chamomile tea bags (first, boil them as if you're making tea)
“Swelling is normal after such a procedure, but if you ever feel extreme pain or believe something you're experiencing is not normal, never hesitate to call your dentist or oral surgeon to follow up."
Read the full story here: https://yourdentalhealthresource.com/how-to-decrease-swelling-after-wisdom-tooth-removal/